First thing you need to do after you sign up with a DViZ plan is install the DviZ Cookie Extension to make full use of our Flows!
The extension is only available at the Chrome web store here. Navigate to the extension and add to Chrome.
The DViZ Cookie extension helps you extract session cookies from your personal/business social media accounts.
Session cookies are strings of text generated by the websites you connect to when you log in, and they’re stored in your browser. DViZ products around social media will work optimally once you’ve logged in with your session cookies on the DViZ Platform.
Steps to Install the DViZ extension:
- Let’s say, you want to get results for LinkedIn Outreach. Log in to your LinkedIn account and navigate to the DViZ extension from your Chrome toolbar.
- Click on it, as seen below
- When you click on the DViZ extension, you will see different cookie codes, select li_at as seen below.
- Copy the values and insert them in “Connections” under the Profile & Account page of the platform. Alternatively, you can insert the values directly in the Flow you want to use and the values will be saved automatically under your profile.
- Follow the same steps when using any of the products that require session cookies as input.
DViZ Chrome extension is not working? What do I do?
Try to refresh the page, if that does not help, delete the extension and reinstall from here.
Do I need to re-enter the cookies every time I log into the platform?
No, for the second run, the cookie will be automatically extracted from the browser. However, after a few days, the cookies will expire, and would have to extract the cookies again using the steps mentioned above.